Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Live Clean Fresh face Soothing Face scrub

Here is my review on another good product by Live Clean, Live Clean Fresh face Soothing Face scrub.




Quantity: 140 g

Price: CAD 16

Product claims:

98% plant derived ingredients
You’ll love what Live Clean Fresh Face Smoothing Facial Scrub does to your skin! Our gentle but determined exfoliant scrub removes impurities and surface dullness revealing a soft, even toned – and luminous – complexion. Our secret: natural grains of finely ground corn cob to exfoliate and our Orchid extract to replenish moisture and seal it in. Meanwhile, antioxidant Vitamin C boosts radiance and our perfect combination of certified organic botanicals – Lavender, Cucumber, Chamomile, Milk Thistle, Mallow, Aloe and Buckthorn – calm and soothe weary skin.(source: live clean website)

My views you can use:

Absolutely soothing! While applying the scrub, it may feel that this will dry out your skin, it doesn’t. Live Clean scrub leaves your skin soft, clean and glowing. It is by far the best scrub I have come across. (I have not used many though :D). I love how fresh & clean skin feels after using it.

Live clean fresh face scrub has goodness of plant based ingredients, kaolin and vitamin C. This scrub has organic certified ingredients and is dermatologist tested. Along with being vegan, it is also SLS, phthalates, petroleum, silicon, dye free and is dermatologist tested.

I just used it for weeks, so I don't know its long term effect on skin texture. I will accordingly update my review and score based on usage.


Overall score: 💗💗💗💕/💚💚💚💚💚



No comments:

Post a Comment