Friday, March 3, 2017

Gucci Guilty, Eau de toilette

Gucci Guilty ~ Eau de toilette

image source: Gucci website



Product claims:
 • Top notes of pink pepper
Heart note of lilac
Base notes of patchouli and amber

Quantity: 75ml

Price: ~$ 117

My views you can use:

There is nothing unusual about this fragrance except the name. Though I don’t understand why Gucci is guilty? ...of what? Smelling bad😂? You can’t be guilty of smelling good😑. Enough of my wandering thoughts...Cool name, super cool interlocking “G”s logo 👍. Let’s move on to the actual review.

The sillage is weak and longevity of Gucci Guilty is moderate. Top notes are slightly citrous with a touch of pink pepper. The heart of the fragrance is floral lilac, which is well balanced so not over-powering. Still, on sniffing directly, it tickles my nostrils and I get annoying sneeze sensation. Base note of the fragrance is amber with a clue of patchouli.

Overall, a decent fragrance but unfortunately it doesn’t stand out like its name or the ad campaign. I didn’t find the fragrance sexy in any way, in fact it’s soft and mildly spicy.

Overall score: 💗💗💗

~Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment