Wednesday, March 1, 2017

1000 Roses Floral Toner (Sensitive) ~ Andalou naturals

1000 Roses Floral Toner (Sensitive) ~ Andalou naturals

I find Andalou products and its packaging really cool. So much that as I pass the Andalou section of the store, I am lost in their products. Completely confused and fascinated with alleged goodness of fruit stem cell scienceπŸ˜‚. Everything seems to be worth buying and it's difficult to make up my  mind. The ingredient list is simply amazing. Now, let's find out the actual review of one of the product.


Product claims:
For Delicate & Dry Skin (source: Andalou website)
This aromatic rosewater mist with alpine rose stem cells instantly refreshes and revitalizes skin’s delicate pH balance as pomegranate, rich in tannins and polyphenols, uplifts tone and moisture-binding humectants, hyaluronic acid and aloe vera, help revive for a flawless looking complexion.

Ingredients:
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Purified Water (Aqua), Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Distillate*, Vegetable Glycerin, Panthenol, Sodium PCA, Tocopherol, Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside, Plant Stem Cells (Alpine Rose, Malus Domestica, Solar Vitis) and BioActive 8 Berry Complex*, Soothing Complex: [Sodium Hyaluronate, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Boswellia Serrata (Boswellin) Extract], Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract*, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract*†, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Extract*†, Phenethyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Rose Isolates, Vanilla Isolates, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil* 

*Certified Organic Ingredients †Fair Trade Ingredients 

Andalou Naturals continues to evolve with the highest quality, top performing, Non-GMO Project verified ingredients approved by our Superior Source Standards review.  

Price: $12.95

Quantity: 178ml/ 6oz

My views you can use:
Smells divine 😍. If you like rose scent, you will love this. I usually dislike scented items but this isn't an artificial fragrance, smells like real roses which quickly fades. 1000 Roses floral toner instantly moisturises and gives supple skin. But the effect is temporary. I used this over a period of month and noticed that it eventually dries out my skin and the alcohol content causes damage. I really loved this toner but had to withdraw my feelings because I saw it affecting my skin texture, making it sensitive and drier.

I don't do makeup so I'm unaware how it perform as a setting spray. My reviews are based on its usage as a facial mist.

Overall score: πŸ’—πŸ’— 

Nice product with many good ingredients but unfortunately it fails to deliver what promised. Good scent is important for a perfume, it can't be considered to rate a facial mist. Although this product is meant for sensitive, delicate and dry skin, it miserably fails in that department.

No comments:

Post a Comment