Saturday, March 4, 2017

Angels on Bare Skin by Lush

Angels on Bare Skin by Lush ~ Face And Body Cleanser

Angels on Bare Skin ~ Lush

Product claims:
Balancing lavender luxury ~ Vegan
This heavenly blend of cleansing kaolin clay, ground almonds and a soothing blend of lavender, rose and chamomile oils has been a customer favourite for years. A quick scrub with this nubbly cleanser leaves skin calm, balanced, soft and smooth, and because it's so gentle, anyone can use it.

Take a small amount in your hand, add a little water and mix into a paste. Massage into skin to gently cleanse, then rinse clean. Use all over your body for soft skin everywhere!

Ingredients:
Ground Almonds (Prunus dulcis) , Glycerine , Kaolin , Water (Aqua) , Lavender Oil (Lavandula augustifolia) , Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) , Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria Chamomilla) , Tagetes Oil (Tagetes minuta) , Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) , Lavender Flowers (Lavandula augustifolia) , *Limonene , *Linalool . 
*Occurs naturally in essential oils

Usage:
Take a small amount in your hand, add a little water and mix into a paste. Massage into skin to gently cleanse, then rinse clean. Use all over your body for soft skin everywhere!

Quantity: 100 grams

Price: $ 15.95

My views you can use:
Smells nice and natural. Feels amazingly soothing on skin owing to its rich ingredient list. I have noticed that the product doesn’t wash off completely with water. So, I use another cleanser if I have to apply a moisturiser otherwise it feels like some angels are still lingering on my face.

Angels on Bare skin gives little glow, which isn’t long lasting. As a cleanser I find it an average product. I prefer to use it as a gentle scrub-cum-mild cleanser. It doesn't make your skin tight or greasy. I don’t think it should be called a cleanser, mild/gentle exfoliate is more appropriate term to describe this product. 


My usage is limited to once a week as my skin gets irritated due to the presence of lavender oil. Will I purchase this again? No 🙍 This product is almond paste with added natural fragrance. Try using the paste of overnight soaked almonds. Equally effective, saves penny too! 

Overall score:💗💗💕
Just smells great, I expected the angels to do wonders on my bare skin. After all, they are called angels. I looked for some improvement in my skin texture with all that goodness in it, however it turn out to be an average mild exfoliate.

~Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment