Thursday, March 9, 2017

All Fired Up (Retro Matte Lipstick)~ Mac


Ok, I like myself all fired up :) 💓 that’s the reason I bought this one from Mac 😂 😜 . This is such a gorgeous color 😍. One swipe and yeah!!!...Happy and ready to go. Great for summers.

All Fired Up ~ Retro Matte by Mac


My views you can use:

This is a bold hot pink color with cool undertone. If you think Mac Ruby Woo is the matte a lipstick can get, you haven’t met Mac All fired Up. Like Ruby woo, this is super dry. It is actually its cousin as far as texture is concerned. All Fired Up has to be worn on a well moisturised exfoliated lips otherwise it will accentuate fine lines. This looks really flattering on my warm dusky complexion. I am obsessed with this color. I believe, it will look good on all complexion because it’s a vibrant color with cool undertone, which is not overwhelming.

Staying power??? It can pretty much last an entire day!!! 😌 Trust me, I have actually tried and tested this. The reason I did not show swatch image is because it’s of no use. It somehow looks different on my hand swatch than on my lips and in pics too. This can be because my skin tone on hand and lip differ. My face is darker than my body. Weird!!! 😕 Anyway, this is a lovely color so do wear it on lips to check the exact color. I am sure you will love it.😊


Overall score: 💗💗💗💗
Yes, I will purchase this again unless I find an exact lip color with better moisturising ability.

~Ren


No comments:

Post a Comment