Saturday, March 4, 2017

L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipstick ~ Raspberry Syrup

L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipstick ~ R517 Raspberry Syrup

I got L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Moist in shade raspberry syrup around two years back, but look at it ๐Ÿ‘‡looks as fresh as a new one! ๐Ÿ˜› Ever since I started using Mac, my usage of lipsticks from any other brand has significantly gone down and so is the money wastage. When I started buying lipstick umpteen times I bought worthless crappy ones or wrong shade, which would not complement my complexion.

Here is my opinion on L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipstick.

R517 Raspberry Syrup

Absolutely amazing color!
Product claims:
    Matte has never been so rich! 
    Color Riche Moist Mat, with pure pigments delivers intense luscious color for 6 hours in 12 irresistible shades. It consists of Jojoba oil that provides absolute hydration for up to 4 hours.

    Moist Mat has pure pigments and is enriched with new Light Illium complex for a rich matte effect with velvet fusion capsules and Ultra Gliding Shine Oils.

Quantity: 4.2 grams

Price:  ~INR 950

My views you can use:

When I hear the word raspberry syrup, the color that instantly pops into my mind is berry pink color. So is the color of this lipstick! However, color looks different when swatched on hand versus the lip. Lip undertone can make a lipstick look completely different on you than it looks on someone else. Similarly, how it shows up on hand swatch can't decide how it will look on your lips. This lipstick is a classic case of such anomaly. If you look at the image of lipstick and swatch, it’s such a lovely berry color. I simply love this color, absolutely gorgeous๐Ÿ˜. I wish it were equally mesmerising on my lips.๐Ÿ˜žBut on lips, it has strong blue undertone making it look like a close relative of fuchsia. I strongly advice against buying this based on hand swatches.

The texture is velvety soft and moisturising so it doesn’t dry out lips or settle in fine lines. Moist matte is the perfect word to describe the finish ~ somewhere between matte and glossy. Owing to its buttery texture, it is easily transferable. Transferability is a big deal for me. The whole thought of a lipstick content getting into my system along with snacks and drinks freaks me out. If this isn’t a concern to you, you might actually like it. The staying power is pretty decent too (~4 hours).

L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipstick is highly pigmented, one swipe gives effective color and instantly brighten up the complexion. This makes it a good choice for pigmented lips. I have noticed on two or more swipes, it gives intense blue undertone which might make it look less flattering on warm skin beauties. 

Overall score: ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•
Remember, one swipe gives nice color, two swipes might ruin the color. Don't go heavy on this. 

~Ren


No comments:

Post a Comment