Monday, December 9, 2013

Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Shade-070 Preview

REVLON ColorStay Ultimate Suede™ Lipstick Review

A dash of color on your lips can instantly pep up the whole look. So, today I am going to review a lipstick whose color-stays :) really long :x i.e. Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede™ Shade 070 (PREVIEW).

Price: Rs.670

Net Wt: 2.55g

Ingredients: Not given X(.So apply but NEVER lick.

Product claims:
- Instant Moisture
- All-day Color
- has Shea butter, Aloe
- Soft suede finish
- Available in 20 shades

Shelf life: 2 Years
Shade 070 Preview :REVLON ColorStay Ultimate Suede



 Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Shade 070 Preview(Indoor pic)
                                                                                                              Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Shade 070 Preview



                                                                    
                                                                                                                      Shade 070 Preview (in sunlight)
Shade 070 Preview :REVLON ColorStay Ultimate Suede showing exact shade

My views you can use:

I was wandering in a mall and as always :-/ I ended up at Revlon makeup counter. I am any SA’s horror  as I see million stuff and end up buying nothing. I am quite choosy. Well, this time I selected something :D this lipstick, which I am going to review.

I hate glossy lipstick, especially the ones that gives you high-on-shine glitter effect. Revlon colorStay Ultimate Suede in Preview shade gives you good matte effect that stays on for long hours any lipstick can (8 hrs-tested period).So, I am going to believe Revlon’s claims of 16 hrs comfortable color wear. Another good thing is that you are saved from constant touch ups. Apply and forget!!! ;;)

It smoothly glides over lip and gives you a buildable coverage. I found this shade great for pigmented lips as it has an ability to show up on dark lips. I can’t say the same about other shade as I haven’t tested them.

This one is food proof too. You can’t wipe it completely with a tissue paper so use baby oil or any lip color remover.

Although it has Shea butter and aloe, it only has very little moisturising effect:-S.I suggest you apply this on well exfoliated moisturised lips. Anyone who has normal lips can choose among 20 available shades. I have used this on my chewed chapped lips too  (:|I have this bad habit of chewing lips when has nothing to do or when engrossed in deep thoughts 8->).In such cases it sits in the cracks, but still I find it better than other lipsticks that makes you look like you are a bleeding Dracula.

Overall score:

:):):):)/5 For soft suede finish, long lasting color, ability to show color on pigmented lips and bit of moisturising power. Withdrew one point for not having great moisturising capacity.

2 comments:

  1. I bought it after reading you review and it is amazing ,i love it ,my friends love it , and they just can't get enough of it :) ,
    the color is fuschia kind of but very classy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to hear that you trusted my review and had a good experience with the product. Yes, fuchsia is a gorgeous shade. More lipstick reviews coming...so keep reading xox

      Delete