Friday, December 13, 2013

MAYBELLINE NEWYORK COLOSSAL KAJAL REVIEW


Maybelline Colossal Kajal

I was totally mesmerised by the hoardings of Maybelline Colossal Kajal placed at every bus stop in Mumbai, when it was freshly launched. Back then, I had no time for anything as I was deeply seated in research. Also, I was against the use of any cosmetics apart from face washes, sunscreens and homemade kajals.This is me now :) & I could change anytime ♫♪♫♪♪♪♪♫♫  I just love ♥ Vodafone ads.8->Remember –Little things you do for me, nobody else ♫♪♪♪♫.They are so real and so meaningful. Well, I have Loop mobile :P

Far deviated from the actual review :|Okay I am back!!!

Price: Rs 150

Quantity: 0.35 g

Shelf life: 2 Years

Product claims:

COLOSSAL INTENSITY

Our deepest pigments+ unique tip delivers the blackest black shine ever. Color glides on smooth and so intense!

COLOSSAL WEAR

Never before 6H of smudge resistant wear. Our exclusive color fix formula guarantees intense color results that won’t smudge, budge or fade. No more touch ups.

COLOSSAL CARE

The ultimate in care with a combination of 5 caring ingredients-Olive oil esters, Emollient Butter, Vitamin E, Vitamin C derivative & conditioning agents.
Maybelline Colossal Kajal Pack
Maybelline Colossal Kajal tip

Maybelline Colossal Kajal


Maybelline Colossal Kajal swatches

My views you can use:

Maybelline Color fix formula does gives 6 hours of black, bold, smudge resistant look that just don’t budge without the use of an eye makeup remover or oil. It is surely water resistant. It glides easily but needs to be swiped back and forth to get intense look. Considering eye area is very delicate I wish it gives same intensity in one gentle swipe. The one claim I disagree is that it gives blackest black shine. It definitely gives black color but the effect is matt not glossy or shiny. I liked that it has nice eye friendly ingredients but still the whole ingredient list is missing.

This one has retractable mechanism so no need to sharpen the tip. But the retractable mechanism stopped working, so every time I use,I have to manually push it back with my fingers :-S

Overall Score
:):):):)/5  Worth buying!!!

1 comment: