Monday, December 2, 2013

L’Oreal X-tenso Hair straightening treatment

L’Oreal  X-tenso Hair straightening treatment reviews

My journey with loads and loads of hair products begin with this particular treatment X( .So,this needs to be reviewed :-?

My hair type before treatment: Black brown,thin yet healthy & wavy hair.
Treatment time: 3 hrs approx.
Treatment cost: Rs.7500 for medium-length hair   8-| 
                        Varies depending upon hair length

My views you can use:

As far as hair straightening is concerned, I give L’Oreal X-tenso 9/10 as it gives the desired poker straight hair.Your hair is perfectly straight without volume.The effect remains for around one year if you use the post treatment L’Oreal (Professional) X-tenso products which includes-
L’Oreal X-tenso shampoo -Straightened hair 
L’Oreal X-tenso Moisturist-Intense smoothing Masque for straightened hair 
L’Oreal X-tenso Nutri shine serum-straightened hair

Click on each to see reviews on these products

L’Oreal X-tenso hair straightening treatment leaves your hair lifeless and on the life support system of L’Oreal post treatment products. Once you try to withdraw yourself from using them or try using any other shampoo/ hair product (oil) ,you will see shocking withdrawal symptoms.Your hair will become unmanageable. It was due to this reason I used only L’Oreal products for 2 months post treatment.There was enormous amount of hair loss.I could see my poker straight hair everywhere,on my pillow,carpet,sofa,washroom...gosh,it was horrifying.I am enduring the effect of this treatment till date,the only difference is that my hair isn't poker straight.In third month post straightening ,I was frightened :-O to see grey hair.I tried to switch the hair products.But,it made my hair unmanageable and dry :( .So I kept using these trio shit.It was around 6-8 months that I noticed more graying and continued hair-fall.I was aghast /no .I knew it’s high time I change my hair care products to undo the damaging effect of L’Oreal X-tenso straightening treatment and chemically loaded post treatment products (L’Oreal X-tenso shampoo ,L’Oreal X-tenso Moisturist-Intense smoothing Masque & L’Oreal X-tenso Nutri shine serum).I took an oath not to go back to them, even if my hair turned unmanageable and not-so-admirable.What’s the point of straight hair when if you no longer have hair?

I had miserable experience with L’Oreal X-tenso treatment and products. Immense hair loss coupled with sudden graying forced me to throw these products.I will not suggest anyone to go for this treatment. If it can do so much harm to my healthy hair, I can’t imagine what it can do to damaged hair.

Overall score: #-o /5 One for that poker straight hair.

18 comments:

  1. I too did x ten so on previously coloured hair. But I din use xtenso as I was facing hair loss severe from loreal colour protectant shampoo. Before I was using vatika which I found out wen I searched for amla rich shampoos, the black with anti hairfall. I did not lose even a single hair. Then I switched to color protect any n severe hair loss. Now I switched back to vatika. Hair loss is decreasing slightly only. On adding a conditioner I found hair gets tangled. So now only vatika no conditioner. One day I blow dried and waves was seen in a segment so purchased x ten so shampoo and now applies it to areas from behind neck without touching scalp. Since my hair is coloured brown x ten so treatment looks OK. If it was on black hair I think it would have been disastrous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dr dd for sharing your experience.

      Delete
  2. I too did x ten so on previously coloured hair. But I din use xtenso as I was facing hair loss severe from loreal colour protectant shampoo. Before I was using vatika which I found out wen I searched for amla rich shampoos, the black with anti hairfall. I did not lose even a single hair. Then I switched to color protect any n severe hair loss. Now I switched back to vatika. Hair loss is decreasing slightly only. On adding a conditioner I found hair gets tangled. So now only vatika no conditioner. One day I blow dried and waves was seen in a segment so purchased x ten so shampoo and now applies it to areas from behind neck without touching scalp. Since my hair is coloured brown x ten so treatment looks OK. If it was on black hair I think it would have been disastrous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sanjay. I am glad you found my blog informative. I agree with the information you have provided.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writing https://cleanvolumerebonding.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I gotta favorite this website it seems very helpful . wave rebonding

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot! hair rebonding singapore

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. https://c-curl-rebonding.wixsite.com/c-curl-rebonding

    ReplyDelete
  9. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! volume rebonding

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for sharing this awesome info! I am looking forward to see more postsby you! wave rebonding to get in singapore

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. c curl rebonding in singapore

    ReplyDelete
  12. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... https://ewardshallmark.wixsite.com/greatwaverebonding

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. wave rebonding in singapore

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. singapore best rebonding hair

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. volume rebounding in Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. c curl rebonding

    ReplyDelete
  17. Im no expert, but I believe you just made an excellent point. You certainly fully understand what youre speaking about, and I can truly get behind that. rebonding hair

    ReplyDelete