Thursday, December 5, 2013

Park Avenue Beer Shampoo Reviews



Park Avenue beer Shampoo (For normal hair)

I am a teetotaler, so I have a serious question here. Is that’s how beer smells??? :-& Anyways, Beer for hair :) wow .I have heard about people using beer or mayonnaise for healthy hair. So, when I got to know about this shampoo, I was dying to try =P~ . So much that even though the one I wanted wasn't available (for dry hair) I got this one (For normal hair).

The smell is weird >:P . You just need to bypass the smell. Those who drink beer won’t have any issues pouring this on their head. I can’t believe it has added perfume. I mean what kind of perfume gives such bad smell or can’t mask that smell. Then why is it added?

Product claims: This shampoo contains real beer which is famed to have conditioning properties. Use Park Avenue Beer Shampoo regularly to leave your hair bouncy, shiny and full of volume.

Ingredients: Aqua, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate, Beer, Dimethiconol (and) TEA Dodecylbenzenesulfonate (and) Laureth-23,Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Cocobetaine, Cocodiethanolamide, Sodium Chloride,Perfume,Polyquaternium-10,Guar,HydroxyPropyltrimonium Chloride, Bis(C13-15 Alkoxy) PG Amodimethicone, methylchloroisothiazolinone & Methylisothiazolinone, Benzophenone-4, Tetra sodium EDTA, Citric acid, Diethyl Phthalate (1% w/v),C.I 15985,C.I 19140,Alcohol Content:0.25% v/v
Park Avenue Beer Shampoo(Normal hair)

Park Avenue Beer Shampoo(Normal Hair)

My views you can use:

You will like this shampoo if you have normal hair or untreated hair. It does add little shine and makes your hair bouncy and full of volume. But, those with damaged or treated hair (rebounded) may not find this good. Cute packaging though...I have seen beer bottles like this. Yes, such packaging does attract but I will not say cute packaging is strength of a product, I think it’s good marketing strategy. Grab your eyeballs towards them and you’re bound to buy them/blur. So let’s hear more worthy pros.

Pros:
  • Decent shampoo for hair washing
  • Good for removing oil from hair. Seriously, sucks everything out
Cons:
  • Not good for treated or damaged hair
  • Lot of chemicals along with beer, that makes it unfit to drink ;) lol...
Overall score: JJJ/ 5

So, will it find a permanent place in my shelf? Nah, never. Instead, I will try the other variant from Park Avenue meant for dry hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment