Sunday, December 8, 2013

Aroma Magic Under Eye Gel & Cream Review


AROMA MAGIC UNDER EYE GEL & CREAM Review 

 /hihi

Lately, I have been at wits end ~X(.Sometimes life seems to test too much things at a time and I am of a kind that gets stressed easily. Anyways I am on right track and J now. But, stress together with my cuppa cold coffee addiction made me sleep deprived (:| and I was looking for a good under eye cream to save myself looking tired and jaded.

There are so many creams I tried and tested like Garnier roll on,Olay Regenerist eye lifting serum, Himalaya under eye cream, aloe vera gels, etc. Nothing worked and in all this I end up wasting lot of money. So this time I decided to choose wisely after thorough research.

In my search, I read many reviews :-B (Thanks to the fellow bloggers) and decided to buy two creams from Aroma Magic.Why two??? /:)I read mixed reviews about these products #-o. Some said Aroma magic under eye gel is better while others voted for Aroma magic under eye cream. It was tough decision, so I bought both tubes :)
Aroma Magic Under Eye Gel

Aroma Magic Under Eye Gel

Aroma Magic Under Eye Gel

Product claims: Prevents fine lines and wrinkles around eye and lips, Lightens dark circles and rejuvenates tired eyes.

Price: Rs.135

Net content: 20g

Active ingredients: Extracts of Rose, Lemon peel, Aloe Vera, Green Tea and pure, organic essential oils of Chamomile and Lavender.

My views you can use:
Aroma Magic under eye cream is akin to any flop eye cream you might have used. It is non-greasy but doesn't get absorbed easily and since you can’t rub under eye area as it’s too delicate, application part is difficult.Although if you apply very little amount you can manage it.I felt it made no changes in my under eye area, not even that temporarily glow or brightening effect.

On the other hand Aroma Magic under eye gel really lightens dark circles.But, do not expect it to completely clear it. This is not at all heavy for eyes.You need to apply minuscule amount and is easily absorbed.The reason for dark area around the eyes varies. Some have it because of stress, sleep deprivation, late night outs, smoking, drinking or due to genetic factors. I got slight dullness around eye area due to stress related sleep deprivation. If you have dark area for the same reason then I can surely say this will work for you. I can’t comment on fine lines and wrinkles as I am in my 20s :)

Overall Score for Aroma Magic Under Eye Gel:
:):):):)/5 Happily, for delivering all that it claims!!! Deduced one point for not doing the absolute magic ;)  of completely disappearing it.

Overall Score for Aroma Magic Cream:
:)/5 For being non greasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment