Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Olay Natural WHITE 3-IN-1 FAIRNESS


Olay Natural WHITE 3-IN-1 FAIRNESS

I am always in search of a non-greasy effective cream with good sun protection factor, and that’s where I met this product.This is my second tryst with Olay. I had tried olay regenerist under eye cream, which is a high priced junk. So, I bought the smaller pack B) of this to avoid disappointment but it took me by surprise :)

Product claims: 3 in 1 Fairness serum
Its serum formula has vitamins and saffron, ficus indica, turmeric & rose.
It spreads easily, absorbs quickly & helps give you,
  • Fairer skin
  • Even skin Tone
  • Soft & smooth skin

Natural ingredients:Saffron, ficus indica, turmeric & rose

Price: Rs49

Quantity: 20g
Olay Natural WHITE 3-IN-1 FAIRNESS

Olay Natural WHITE 3-IN-1 FAIRNESS

My views you can use:

I would say Olay Natural WHITE 3-IN-1 FAIRNESS serum does not have the consistency of a serum. I think it should be called a cream instead!  Anyways, this one gets absorbed quickly and gives no sticky or oily feel leaving your skin soft and smooth. I must admit this is a good cream which evens out your complexion a bit. However, the claim of a fairer skin is false. It just evens your skin tone to give temporarily fairer look. The pack says it offers UV protection but how??? The exact ingredients are not mentioned.I hate products that keep you in dark about the complete ingredient list.

Cons:
  • Complete list of ingredients are missing (including SPF content) and the pack only mentions the natural ingredients in the formula, I find this misleading. I think it is the right of the customer to know everything about the product they use.
  • Fairness claim.
Overall Score:
:):):)/5  I gave three points for all the good things I have mentioned in the post. 

1 comment: