Monday, February 27, 2017

Pure Rouge (Freida Pinto) Lipstick ~ L'Oreal Paris Star Collection


Pure Rouge (Freida Pinto) Lipstick ~ L'Oreal Paris Star Collection 





Product claims:

The Color Riche Pure Reds Collection is created with a revolutionary and innovative formula that delivers bold, luscious color that lasts for a full 6 hours, making it the ultimate beauty indulgence. Pure pigments deliver intense color and Jojoba oil gives perfect hydration up to 4 hours. The range includes 7 exquisite matte shades.

The range is enriched with new Light Illum complex that delivers a rich matte effect. The Velvet Fusion capsules and Ultra Gliding Shine Oils provide smooth and silky application leaving a matte effect!

Quantity: 4.2g

Price: Rs 1025

My views you can use:

This lipstick, a kajal or an eyeliner and I am good to go. My first and yea😊…certainly the best! I did so much research before purchasing this one that chances of it going wrong was minimal. First time I wore this lipstick (just the lipstick, no kajal/ eyeliner on my bare face) to a bank and the lady there showered me with compliments. Pure Rouge is a not true red, it is a red lipstick with blue undertone. The colour pay off is really good, which makes it suitable for pigmented lips.

L'Oreal Pure Rouge is often looked at as a Mac Ruby Woo dupe. So is it one??? Let’s find out. I have used both occasionally for around a year. 
  • Ruby Woo is matte, put it on your lips and forget it. It stays unless you wipe it, while Pure rouge(L'Oreal) is not glossy but quite creamy. This creaminess makes it transferable and it does fades evenly after few hours.
  • If you have dusky completion (wheatish/indian/brown😆) and looking for a red lipstick, you can blindly choose one among these or both. None of these lip colour tug, but if have dry lips, you may not like ruby woo. With ruby woo you feel a drag on application, it is that dry. I absolutely love it but this is just to remind readers that with dry lips, you might prefer L'Oreal Paris Pure Rouge to Ruby woo.
  • Ruby Woo is little brighter than L'Oreal Pure rouge.
So, is it a dupe? Yes, it is very close to Ruby Woo - color-wise. But, texture and feel of Mac is different. In all honesty, if I have to buy a red lipstick I would go for ruby woo. It is my HG lipstick.

~Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment