Monday, February 27, 2017

Amarige by Givenchy


Amarige by Givenchy



Product claims:

The magical, warm feeling of the sun on your skin and the intoxicating light of the sunset in the summer.

A perfume which enchants with its Mediterranean refinement of sparkling Bergamot, Citron of Diamante, and noble Neroli, with the captivating addition of irresistible and attractive accents of Pear Sorbet. The heart celebrates an intense and glamourous femininity, which expresses itself with creamy and velvety facets of Jasmine petals and Osmanthus, together with precious notes of Orange Blossom and Freesia. The sensual and enveloping dry down is based on deep and vibrant tones of Amber Wood and Palo Santo, enriched by the voluptuous notes of Benzoin and sparkling and seductive Musk.

My views you can use:

Very powerful and distinct!!! It is like any classic overpowering floral soap 😑. It annoys my olfactory sensors. Seems like all the flowers in the world were churned together to get this perfume ~ a recipe gone wrong. To be honest, for a long time I believed that I got a fake one as my husband gifted me this in India through an online shopping portal. But, it is very much original and made in France. I sniffed it recently at a mall at a certified dealer. 

On a downside, I have 100ml of this fragrance. I really don’t know what to do to it. For a product of eau de toilette category, it is also quite long- lasting.

I have heard that people associate this with marriage. No way!!! Marriage is hopefully not annoyance. For me, the only good reason to wear this is the love and thought process of my husband that went in buying this. It is just 💓 

Marriage is about all the senses not just olfactory. 

Overall score: 💕💕

If you like strong floral fragrances, go ahead. Else, do not go near this. 

~Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment