Monday, October 16, 2017

Teak Rose 161, Revlon Nail Enamel/ Nail Paint Review


Revlon Nail Enamel

This weekend while I was wandering through Walmart cosmetics aisle, I stumbled upon this cute classy colour. Usually my quest results in more confusion and ultimately an empty cart as I just can't decide the shade. But, thanks to the person who last tried this shade and left it in wrong product section and there was no other shade to distract, I picked, tried and instantly liked! This also happens to be toluene and formaldehyde free.




Revlon Teak Rose 161 Nail Enamel



Price: CAD ~5

Quantity: 14.7 ml/ 0.5 fl. oz

Ingredients: 

My views you can use:
Very classy and sober colour which will surely suit women of all ages. It doesn't smell strong or damages the nail. If you have ever used Sally Hansen nail paints you might know how damaging a nail paint can be. Even a single coat of this nail paint gives a nice teak rose colour, which I absolutely love. This one doesn't chip much. 

Overall score: ðŸ’—💗💗/💚💚💚💚💚
A good nail paint free from harsh chemicals like toluene and formaldehyde. 




~Ren




No comments:

Post a Comment