Monday, October 16, 2017

Organika Coenzyme Q10 Moisturising Lip balm review


Fall is in the air and with that comes winter dryness and dry lips. So this season I was at T&T and among the millions of Chinese, Japanese and Korean products I noticed this product with fairly clean ingredient list. Read on to know more on this.

Price: CAD ~5

Quantity: 4.2 g/ 0.15 oz

Ingredients: Lanolin, Beeswax, Menthe Piperita, Tocopherol, Ubiquinone

My views you can use:
First I was hesitant to buy this balm because of peppermint in it. I don't like the tingling sensation balms with mint gives. Although this product has it, it doesn't smell or feels like peppermint at all, which is what I like. As far as moisturisation is concerned, it is an average product. Organic lip balm can't be used as a base beneath lipstick as it make the lipstick easily transferable. 
Although the ingredient list is free from chemicals, the ingredient lanolin is unsafe if it is derived from Sheep treated with pesticides or insecticides. Lanolin is a waxy substance produced by sheep to keep wool waxy for winter protection and water resistant.
I don't know if the lanolin in this balm is derived from sheep treated with pesticides or not. The pack mentions nothing.

Overall score: ðŸ’—💗/💚💚💚💚💚
An average product, doesn't cure chapped lips. It only provides temporary relief. Being a lip balm it has to be free from anything with harsh chemical or contamination. I am unsure if it is safe and cause no adverse effects if goes into the system through mouth.


~Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment