Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Rehab Shampoo by Lush ~ Review

Rehab Shampoo by Lush ~ Review

Hello readers,

On my recent visit to a nearby Lush store, I bought a shampoo and a sample of a cleanser. I used the shampoo for about a month and think it is the right time to review it. So read on to know my opinion. 

Rehab Shampoo by Lush

Rehab Shampoo ingredients

What product claims: (official Lush website)


Get damaged hair into rehab
Bleach, dye, styling and heat can really take a toll on your hair's health. Treat damaged hair to some serious recovery time with Rehab. Made with a fresh blend of fruit juices and herbs, it'll make you say "yes, yes, yes" to a much-needed detox. An herbal helping of stimulating peppermint, juniper berry, rosemary and lavender oils help calm and refresh your hair and scalp, leaving them feeling like new. One wash is all it takes to restore your hair's health!

Price: CAD $13.95

Quantity: 100 ml

Ingredients: (Lush website)
Ammonium Laurel Sulfate, Carrageenan Infusion (Chondrus Crisps (Carrageenan) Extract), Sodium Alkyl Sulfate (Sodium Laurel Sulfate), Cocamide MEA, Sodium Laurel Sarcosinate, Fresh Papaya Juice (Carica papaya), Fresh Pineapple Juice (Ananas colossus), Salt (Sodium Chloride), Fresh Kiwi Juice (Actinide chinensis), Perfume (Parfum), Fresh Mango Juice (Mangifera indica), Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Peppermint Oil (Menthe piperita), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officials) (Rosmarinus Officials (Rosemary) Leaf Oil), Rose Oil (Rosa centifolia) (Rosa Centifolia Flower Oil), Juniperberry Oil (Junipers communist), Lavender Oil (Lavandula hybrid) (Lavandula Hybrida Oil), Olive Oil (Olea europaea) (Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil), Almond Oil (Prunus dulcet), Propylparaben,  Methylparaben

My views you can use:
Mildly scented, Rehab shampoo smells faintly of lavender and mint. As per the ingredient list, it has all the goodness of variety of fruits like mango, pineapple, kiwi and papaya. My hair type is somewhat normal with little damage and issues like hairfall and flaky scalp in extreme winter. I was looking for a shampoo with healing properties and this really fit the bill perfectly. It mildly cleanse the hair with improving the overall health of hair by improving its texture and imparts healthy shine.  I remember I first bought a big 500ml bottle on the suggestion of SA but as I got out of the store, I drowned in the guilt of wasting ~$40 and went back in to get the smaller bottle. I know it might have been annoying for the SA but I have plenty of SA suggested stuff from many stores unworthy of a single dime. So I took a wise decision to try a small bottle before putting money and faith in this product. Anyway, this product is worthy enough to be bought again so yes, I will definitely go for the bigger bottle.

Overall score: ðŸ’—💗💗💕/💚💚💚💚💚

I reduced half a point as it is too mild to clean the scalp completely. If you have oily hair, this might not be the best shampoo for you. Still, I suggest everyone should try it at least once to test how it works. I believe Rehab is genuinely decent product which lives up to all that it claims.


~Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment