Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Biorè UV Aqua rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++ Review


I was searching online for the perfect sunscreen and came across various sites and reviews on amazon raving about this particular sunscreen, which is a Japanese product named Biore. The reviews were so promising that even though it is not sold in Canada, I tried hard to find it at various Chinese store and as luck would have it, I finally found it!
This is my first review of a Biore product.

Biorè UV Aqua rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++

Biorè UV Aqua rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++


Quantity: 50 g

What product claims: 😕Don't know! Everything about the product and its ingredient list is in Japanese.

Price: CAD $25 price varies depending upon the seller on amazon and store

My views you can use:

Mildly scented and texture is really good, runny and lightweight. I instantly fell in love with it and thought I found my perfect umbrella for summer. However, it was too early celebration. I used it for around a month and observed that my skin, which is usually hydrated and normal type in summer is turning dry and scaly. I knew Biorè Aqua rich has high alcohol content but decided to give it a try reading numerous positive reviews from dry skin people. Although this provides good sun protection, it doesn't work well for my overall skin health as it strips off its natural moisture, making it dehydrated and dull.


Will definitely not purchase this ever again. I might try other sunscreen from Biore with less alcohol content. (if at all there is any!)

Overall score: 💗💗/💚💚💚💚💚
Although it is good in texture and an efficient sunscreen I gave it a low score because ultimately it harms skin which is worse than having sun burn.

Hope this post was useful!


~Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment